Wednesday, March 12, 2014


New Year , New Me !

                                 
                  Years had passed...many circumstances and problems came,but still...I`m here...
                 
                   New year,new me...Yes!!!Its a new year again...Many people are celebrating because of it.For me,new year is a new beginning.Beginning for me to change my bad attitudes,doings,and everything that needs to be changed.
                  
                  As F. Landa Jocano said,"THE VISION OF THE FUTURE MUST BE ROOTED IN THE IMAGE OF THE PAST.IT IS THE PAST THAT  DIGNIFIES THE PRESENT AND GIVES THE FUTURE ITS FUNDAMENTAL CHARACTER".This saying tells that we must not forget the past that given us a  lesson .Lesson that is useful for the future.

                  As i go on,i encourage my fellow students.We are now counting our days and we are going to say goodbye to our Alma mater.Do your best and have the things that make you happy. 
                  
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment